Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Alexander Skarsgard: I'm Worried About Aging!

Alexander Skarsgard plays vampire Sheriff Eric Northman in the series but said that he is worried about ageing.



'Well I don't know how many years [he can continue in the part]. I'm not supposed to age," he told The Daily Telegraph. "So we might have a bit of a problem when I'm 55 and still playing Eric, it might get kind of pathetic."

However, Skarsgard joked that he could resort to surgery to keep the role.

"We still have a couple of years. I do live in LA, so I can cheat with Botox and plastic surgery," he said.

On becoming a sex symbol, the actor - who also appeared in Lady GaGa's 'Paparazzi' music video - added: "I see myself as most people see themselves, you have good days and bad days. I don't think I'm better looking now than I did three years ago."

He continued: "I'm always looking for something that's real and that's got meat on it. I think it's artistic suicide if you're too vain, or if you're afraid to play ugly. I would never fall for that."

source: DigitalSpy