Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

'Bachelor Pad' eliminees react to exit



Juan Barbieri has said that he was "shocked and disappointed" to be voted off Bachelor Pad.

The 37-year-old from Los Angeles - who appeared on the fifth season of The Bachelorette - exited the ABC romance reality show alongside Michelle Kujawa in last night's premiere.

He had been in the mansion with fellow contestant Nikki Kappke, who revealed during the episode that they had been romantically involved in the past.

"I'm shocked and disappointed," he said in his exit interview. "My strategy was to deal with the Nikki stuff before it got out of hand. Maybe I failed at that. It sounds like this is really at the hands of Nikki at this point. Everybody said goodbye but she didn't."

Kujawa - who appeared on Jake Pavelka's season of The Bachelor - also revealed that she was frustrated to be eliminated. The episode had seen her confronting Tenley Molzahn about the alleged claim that Molzahn started a rumor that Kujawa had hooked up with Craig Robinson in the house. Kujawa denied the speculation.

"I don't deserve to be treated this way at all," she said. "It's not easy you know. It's upsetting... I think Tenley could have turned all the guys against me and I feel that because of that rumor it ruined my chances of winning the money."

Seventeen contestants now remain in the running for the $250,000 prize and chance to find love.

Bachelor Pad continues next Monday at 8pm on ABC.

Source: digitalspy
Photo Credit: WENN