Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

'Bachelorette' Ali 'admits pressure to pick'



The 25-year-old became engaged to Roberto Martinez on the season finale but previous rumors had suggested that she ended her journey single.

"[There] was a lot of pressure to pick someone in the end," she told Us Weekly.

"Some people were really supportive for my quest for love in the beginning and then when they heard the rumors that I was single, so many people turned on me all of a sudden. I thought 'Oh my goodness, imagine if I didn't pick anybody, imagine if he wasn't there'."

She continued: "I think that's what happens to a lot of people. The one really isn't there and maybe they pick just to pick. Because of that pressure... if he wasn't there I don't know what I would do. I think I'm supposed to be with him... We're going to make it."

Fedotowsky previously described Martinez as an "unbelievable" person and said that she "couldn't have gotten a better man" in her quest for love.