Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Blames Michael Lohan for Her Problems

Lindsay told Vanity Fair, "He's put myself and my mother and my mom's parents through so much hell. From the death threats to throwing shoes at my grandfather's head and giving him a concussion to threatening to kill my mother in front of my little brother Dakota.



"I grew up really fast just because of the situations I was subjected to because of my father. My mom would try to shield me from that as much as possible, but I chose to get in the middle of my parents my entire life."

And him talking to the press about his daughter makes her feel sorry for him. She added to Vanity Fair magazine: "I feel sorry for him. Obviously, it shows a far cry for attention in so many ways. He's not happy with himself. Therefore, he has to project it onto others."