Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bristol Palin on PETA: ‘Let Them Attack Me’

Bristol Palin already has to deal with criticism on a regular basis from the "Dancing with the Stars" judges -- now, an animal-activist group could be soon doing some finger-pointing of their own soon. In an interview with Fancast following the show Monday night, Sarah Palin's oldest daughter said she expects some criticism from PETA for her recent fur outfit during a Static Cycle music video:

“I’m sure I’ll be hearing from them soon ... it wasn’t a personal choice, but it was a costume that I wore for the music video. I had no say in it. And if PETA attacks me, let ‘em attack me.”



If Bristol had said this sort of statement at the start of this season, it would have certainly come as a surprise. However, her confidence has risen steadily throughout the competition so that now she is among the more confident people on the dance floor.

Do you think Bristol should really be criticized for wearing fur in this case, and do you think she is handling it correctly?

Source: fancast, examiner