Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Taylor Swift on the cover of Glamour

Taylor Quotes:
-"Being charming means not feeling inadequate if you enter a room and you realize that everybody's wearing low heels shoes while you're the only one wearing high heels...you have to be confident"

-"I never changed to be liked by a man. If I feel like changing I'm doing it for myself. The trick is simple: to be liked by others you have to feel comfortable with who you are and what you're wearing"



-"Glamour photoshoot made me find out a different part of myself, one more rock and futuristic. I think fashion is really fun because it allows you to play with different styles. I really like Italian designers like Roberto Cavalli, his dresses seem made for me, like the ones I wore during his fashion show in Milan and his party for his career in Paris"

-"In these pages, I wore dresses that I'd like to have in my closet. The short black dress, I would wear it with a night out with friends"

-"My mom taught me that it's better to be noticed because you're overdressed rather than because you're shabby"