Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Angelina talks family, says Brad Pitt is a really good rider



On raising their six kids: “We are obviously extremely committed to the children and as parents together … When Brad and I decided to have a large family we decided we’d only do it if we could be really hands-on and take the kids with us, seeing them every day. I am always there on weekend, I only ever work a five-day week, and I am often there for breakfast or dinner. When I’m working they come up at lunch.”

On Brad as a partner: “I am very lucky with Brad. He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man’s man. He’s got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he’s a real man in all things that it means.”

On her adventurous side: “I have a MV Agusta [motorcycle]. But Brad is the real rider. He’s really good. But that said, I love being a woman. I love that I can have children. I love feeling soft. I love being with Brad. I love all the sensitivity and natural emotion.”

On playing Cleopatra in the David Fincher-directed remake: “My performance will never be as lovely as Elizabeth [Taylor]’s. We are trying to get into a different truth about [Cleopatra] as a pharaoh in history and not as a sex symbol, because she really wasn’t.”

Source: Just Jared