Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blake Lively is Sick of Herself



"People ask me why I don't tweet," the July cover girl told Glamour magazine. "Honestly, I'm so sick of myself."

Blake talks to Florence Welch about becoming the new face of Chanel's Mademoiselle handbag:
"It's such an honor. When I found out I got [the job], you and I went to dinner and concocted this plan, like two little girls at a tea party, saying, 'Oh, it would be the best if we had a party. And you'll perform, and we'll do it in Paris.' Like you and I were in charge of Chanel!"

Blake Lively on being her own stylist:
"I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought: This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I'm going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That's a terrible idea!"

Blake on getting ready for an event:
"I like it to be easy. I don't feel like I have to do so much with hair and makeup, because I'm the mannequin for these beautiful clothes, so I never want to do anything too distracting. Most of the time, I put my hair in a ballerina bun, and I take it down and it's wavy, and then I leave. I feel shy when people are fussing on me. And my diet of choice before events is a chicken potpie from Tea & Sympathy, because they never have enough food at these things."

Blake on breakups:
"Every relationship you have, you're learning and growing and taking something from that. So for me, it's never been too dramatic of a thing when something ends."

Source: popeater