Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rachel and Britney clash over Enzo



Enzo has confronted Britney over a conversation she had with Rachel a few days ago in which she told Rachel that she and Brendon thought Enzo was the saboteur.

In the garden, Enzo asked Britney if Rachel was telling the truth. "I didn't think you were the saboteur, I thought she was," she told him. "Brendon never said anything about you."

Enzo seemed to be convinced. "She must be playing games. I think she's starting shit with everybody in here," he said.

Rachel then came outside and joined in the conversation. "Did you just tell Enzo I'm the saboteur? You said you were talking to Brendon about who he thought the saboteur is, and he said it was Enzo," she said.

"I don't wanna start anything. I should just not talk to anybody about any of the conversations I've had," replied Britney, on the verge of tears.

Rachel continued: "It sounds like you're the saboteur; you're the one going round the house talking about Lane and Enzo."

"You're trying to make it look bad on me. Enzo, I did not say that," Britney replied. Rachel stormed off, saying: "She did, but whatever."

Enzo concluded that Rachel was probably the saboteur, as she had only been in the house for a couple of hours and was already causing arguments.

source: DigitalSpy