Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ragan to Rachel: You're a wicked witch!

Ragan has unleashed a barrage of insults at Rachel after she began making fun of him. Rachel has returned to the house for 24 hours, and after arguing with Ragan earlier, decided to come downstairs and confront him.



"Do you want a delicious, gooey, hot cookie Ragan? I'm about to make some," she said sarcastically. "Get out of my face," replied Ragan. "Go and take your homophobic jokes and talk to someone else.

"You're a wicked witch, why don't you get back on your broom and fly inside. The only real things about you are the pimples on your face," he added.

"Ragan, no one thinks you're fucking cool. I have so many things I want to say to you but I won't because I'm on camera," replied Rachel.

"The attention you want won't come from negative behaviour; it's from treating people with respect. You will get what is coming to you and you will be disgusted with yourself just as I am sure that all of America hates you. No one high fived you when you left the house so take it as a tip and learn from it," shouted Ragan, before storming back inside.

Later, the houseguests were talking about Rachel's behaviour. "This is crazy. She must be here to cause drama," said Enzo.