Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

'Snooki' to cut down on drinking?



"Snooki" Polizzi has said that she plans to cut down on her drinking.

During an MTV press event, the Jersey Shore star said that her recent arrest for disorderly conduct has made her think twice about her alcohol consumption.

She said: "I didn't hurt anybody – stuff like that happens in Jersey. I was in the drunk tank for a little bit, I had too many tequilas. What are you gonna do?"

Polizzi added: "My dad was very, very pissed," she revealed. "He's like, 'I didn't raise you like this.' I just felt really bad, so I'm definitely going to stop drinking during the daytime. And now when I go out, I only have a couple drinks."

The 22-year-old also said that she has learned that she needs to "calm down with drinking".

"It was a good wake-up call for me. It definitely embarrassed my family and that's just not good," she confessed.