Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Allison Iraheta on the cover of Latina Magazine:



Allison Iraheta goes old school glamorous in this new shot from the May 2010 issue of Latina magazine. The 18-year-old singer-songwriter opened up about life after American Idol to the mag. She shared, “I don’t have to step onto a stage and get judge every week. Now I get to do my own songs and talk to my fans. There are all these girls writing my on Twitter, a lot of them in Spanish, saying that the love songs like ‘Scars’ because they can totally relate to what I’m singing about. Things are really good right now.”

Good pal Adam Lambert says of his friend, “She’s so freaking talented, I know it’s going to happen. The first time I heard her album, I was in a car with the windows down and I was just dancing and rocking out to it. It’s going to take some time but she’ll get there.”

Alison added on how she wants to be remembered, saying, “I don’t want people to see me and immediately think, ‘Oh, that’s the girl with the red hair who was on American Idol. I want them to say, ‘That’s Allison Iraheta. She’s a great artist who makes real music and has something to say — and she rocks.”